Friday, September 6, 2013

The Movie- This is Us!



I went to the Premier of "This is Us" on August 16th at Southdale in Edina MN. 2 weeks before it was to come out in the theater! 
We bought popcorn and candy...but I didn't eat one bite. THE MOVIE WAS AWESOME!!!!! I give it 5 stars, if I could give it a million stars I would! 

My favorite parts of the movie were seeing their families and their homes. Because I missed the concert in Mpls in July (because I was in Florida), I love seeing the concert parts up close!!! 3D made it so real!!! It was like I was standing right next to them!

I laughed, I cried and I want to go see it again!.....at least 100 more times! It will be on the top of my wish list for Christmas!
xoxo lils (thats me below in line to see the movie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment